Wes was looking up a family's phone number in our ward and I noticed that their picture was by their name on the ward website. So I decided to see if there was a picture of us by our name. Sure enough! It's me with dark hair! Not even two months with that hair and that's how we're known on the ward website. And doesn't Wes just look so young?! Maybe it's the part :). Either way, it's always fun to take a trip down memory lane.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is so funny because I was the exact same! I looked at our picture and my hair was super dark and I only kept it for like 2 months.
You look gorgeous though lisa! You two are such a great team!
I came across your blog and looked through a couple of the posts. Your family is so adorable Lisa! And congratulations on the baby in your tummy. :)
-Kim (Hughes) Hansen
Post a Comment