Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I almost forgot

I haven't posted many recent pictures of Evie, so here you go!

Playing with cousin Addy on the piano


Inside a box of shredded papers. Could life get any better?!

Yep, I guess it could.

So fun!

Annoyed that her mom is taking a picture of her while she is trying to watch Elmo!

Still chillin' in the swing and lovin' it!

She was so excited to put on this hat and glove set!

And that's all for today! Wow, all of this posting seriously took me Evie's entire nap time of over 3 hours! Definitely a better idea to post more often for a shorter amount of time! Gotta go get my cutie pie!

2 comments:

The Felsted's said...

I just drooled over your blog for like twenty minutes! Please keep posting! I love the pics and would appreciate a call to babysit!

Lisa and Wes said...

You are so nice! Thanks for commenting, it really motivates me to keep posting. I'm going to have Wes plan a date for us :), so hopefully you'll be getting a call soon!