Christmas time is always so much fun. And with all of the cold and darkness in December, it is only appropriate that we are warmed by the love and thoughts of our
Savior. He truly lights up the world and the long nights don't seem so dark. We set up all of our decorations at the beginning of December and it was fun for Evie to see the Christmas tree and ooooo at the lights.
 |
| So proud! |
 |
| Evie loved hearing Silent Night on this nativity music box and seeing 'baby Ishy.' |
During December Wes was very busy with school. Evie decided she would go for him one day.
Christmas Day was so much fun! We first went to Wes' dad's house for breakfast and presents, then we went to my family's house. It was so great to spend a lot of time with both families. We're so lucky they are only a half a block apart.
Here is our tree and presents at our house before we went to visit family.
 |
| So excited for Christmas! |
|
We had to wake up Evie for the big event
 |
| Cute little Santa jammies! |
|
At Wes' house Christmas morning. I'm actually in a picture!
Evie finding Elmo at Grandma and Grandpa Sperry's
 |
| She seriously would not stop hugging him for around 5 minutes! |
Playing with Elmo and her new Firetruck back at home
Evie also got a tent for Christmas and has had so much fun with it! It currently stores her toys which make for an easier pick up for mommy and daddy.
 |
| These pictures are priceless. I love her so much!!! |
|
|
A few days after Christmas, Wes' brother
Trent got married to Amy Burton! I've know Amy for quite a few years, so I was so happy to see them get together. She is a great girl and I'm so happy to have her for a sister in law! Wes' siblings have all married such great people. I feel so lucky to be a part of their family. Again, I wish I had pictures....
New Year's was a lot of fun too! My mom and brother Danny were nice enough to watch Evie so that Wes and I could go out. We don't have any pictures of the inside, but we went up to
Tucano's in Salt Lake for a great celebration and awesome food! We stuffed ourselves with all sorts of meats and good food. We were both sort of tired though, so we left before midnight! I think we kissed at the point of the mountain while driving to ring in the new year! It was so nice to be able to spend some time alone with Wes, although we always do miss Evie.
 |
| Going to the restaurant |
 |
| After the party |
 |
| We brought these balloons home for Evie, she loves balloons! |
We had such a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment