It is always nice to have a day off...or at least for your husband to have a day off. That means I get half a day off- sort of. President's Day was a lot of fun! Wes, Evie and I went miniature golfing at Trafalga. We bought the year passes and have still only been a few times! It's sad because we're going to be gone all summer so we really won't get our monies worth. I guess we'll just have to go when Wes gets back from California(the Google io conference). Anyway, here are some pictures from that beautiful day in February!
 |
| I think she needs Wes' help :) |
 |
| Cheeser |
Later on that night, Wes' aunt Trudy and his cousin Krissa threw a baby shower for me! All of his aunts are so awesome and super supportive of everything. They love to throw parties! Probably because they are so fun and so good at it! It was a really fun evening and I'm really thankful for those who were able to come.
 |
| Wes' cousin Alyssa and my sis-in-law, Haley |
 |
| Aunt Wendy, Aunt Trudy and Krissa |
 |
| Sis-in-law Laura and me |
 |
| Wes' mom's cousins- Kathy, Emily, Jenny, and her Aunt Crystal |
 |
| Me and my Mom! |
 |
| Sabrina played with Evie the whole time, she's such a sweetheart! |
 |
| Evie was pretty excited about her baby brother's balloon....and about going potty! |
 |
| She was also excited about the pots we got as party favors from the shower. She would not let go! |
 |
| And she wanted to eat breakfast on the potty |
|
|
As awesome as it would be for Evie to actually use the toilet, she's still not ready. But I let her sit there for practice :). She LOVES putting toilet paper in the toilet- that's what she thinks going potty is all about!
No comments:
Post a Comment