Sunday, February 19, 2012

Is it possible to catch up on 7 months?!

I really don't know the answer to that...but I'm going to at least try to highlight the main things that I have missed while I've had a crazy life! I guess a crazy life isn't a good excuse, because everyone could use that as an excuse. But now I finally have a chance to use Wes' computer again (where a ton of my pictures are located). He's been in school and working like crazy on iPad apps, but now- he's done! At least, sort of. After a month of living in California, he is starting work tomorrow at Apple. so while he will be developing at work, he is not allowed to submit his own apps anymore-- thank goodness! And thank you Apple for giving me my husband back :). It's been a long road to get here, but we're here and we're excited! Here's to trying to re-live 7 months! 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

HA! I love that Apple gave your husband back. Who knew?! That's exciting he gets to start tomorrow. He sounded pretty happy on Facebook. Super happy for you guys! Wish you were here to help us eat our chocolate cake:(