I feel like we did so much over the summer! Every time we had a free day, we would go to a park, or go sight seeing. So, basically every Saturday. I really don't have time to write about every trip, so pictures will have to suffice!
Playing at Parks
As I wrote earlier, we went to a lot of parks over the summer. It was nice to see Evie have so much fun. There are a million parks in the area, so we rarely went to the same park twice!
 |
| What's a park trip without some good ole frozen yogurt after? |
 |
| He's so cute. |
San Francisco
San Francisco was a really cool city, although I don't think I would ever want to live there. We left San Jose when it was around 85 degrees, and when we got to the Golden Gate bridge, it was in the 50's! We were not prepared for that kind of weather, so we had to make do with things we had in the trunk.
Hence, Evie wearing her hooded towel as a blanket, and her mismatched clothes.
 |
| Such a big city! |
 |
| We didn't want to take Cooper out of his car seat, so it's just us 3 in this one! |
 |
| Lombard Street |
 |
| I guess it's usually quite foggy there... |
 |
| You can't even see Cooper in this one! We just wanted him to be warm. |
Lemos Farm
We got a Groupon for this place, which turned out to be super fun, especially for Evie! It was located in Half Moon Bay, just a bit south of San Francisco.
 |
| Evie on the hay ride. We went twice, she loved it so much! |
 |
| Wes held Cooper the entire day! What a good hubby! |
 |
| Feeding the goats were her favorite part! |
 |
| The train ride was also a lot of fun, and it wasn't overcrowded. |
 |
| There were so many things to do, we'll have to go back sometime! |
 |
| 1st the fake horse... |
 |
| Then the real thing! |
Great America!
No, this isn't another I love the 4th of July post, although I do....it is an amusement park in Santa Clara. Wes had a free day with the interns, so we only had to pay for me! It is the home of Snoopy and gang, so some of the ride had a Charlie Brown theme.
 |
| Here's Evie on the pumpkin patch ride. She went with daddy while mommy and Cooper watched from below. |
 |
| She could have stayed here all day! |
 |
| It's so nice when they crash :). |
 |
| Her crashing gave me lots of time to take some cute pics of my happy boy! |
 |
| We rode the merry-go-round 4 or 5 times! |
 |
| Watching the snoopy show and loving it. |
 |
| Running away from Snoopy |
 |
| Getting a good picture with Snoop-dog. |
Vasona Lake County Park
This was such a beautiful park. We still need to go back, it's just so far away now!
Santa Cruz
Wes' dad came to visit us for a day with Debby. We drove down to the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz and had a great day! It was fun for Evie to see her grandpa, and we were able to get to know Debby a little better!
 |
| Grandpa and Coops talking a nap. |
 |
| Daddy buried Evie in the sand, she didn't mind one bit! |
 |
| Nice sand castles Wes! |
|
The Random Farm
So someone suggested that we go to this farm in Cupertino. It was sort of a long drive to get there, then we had to walk for a mile or so in 90 degree weather. Then we got there. And there was a chicken. Okay, there were a few. But most of the other animals (which were minimal) were hiding away in their pens. By the time we were done, Evie was beet red and sweating like a hog! I'm not so sure we'll be going back there.
 |
| The highlight of the trip. |
That's all for now...hopefully I'll get in another post today. My mom and Danny came to visit us for a week and we did a ton of stuff! So I'll get that in...then I can start on our lives back in Provo, then back in Cali!
No comments:
Post a Comment