Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Evie is Funny

Evie has really changed so much in the last few months! But she is still as silly as ever. She just won't give up a pacifier....or mommy and daddy won't :). And she will take any pacifier she can get! These pictures were taken back in October.


She is also obsessed as ever with ELMO(although these pictures are of Abby)! I don't know' how many times a day she asks for him- at least 20. When I tell her Elmo is not on right now, she says, "Sesame Street." But it sounds more like "sess steet." A lot of times we end up watching him on the iPad and that satisfies her Elmo hunger.




She still likes her swing....



and is just so cute when she points at the camera.







She splashes a lot in the bath and still looks like a doll in her little towel!


Every time she sees the sink she says "up, sink, and teeth." Evie loves brushing her teeth. At least she loves running her toothbrush under the water and then sucking the water out. I know, it sounds funny, but it's so cute how much she loves it!

For Halloween, Evie dressed up like Minnie. I had two outfits for her, but I only got pictures of her in her fleece one. I'll have to add pictures after I get them from family. Kenny and Erin had their 30th birthday party on October 30th (golden birthdays!) and we had a big Halloween/80's Party!! I'm just sad I don't have pictures! So maybe I can count on Allison and Erin for some. It was a fantastic party that my darling sister in law Laura threw for the twinners.





The things kids come up with. I guess she really thought she needed three nipples on her bottle!


I promise she normally has pants on!   
And I just liked this picture. She was happy because Grandpa Ostler brought her that candy necklace in her hand.

2 comments:

Niki said...

When did you get a case for your ipad? We need one! How do you like yours?

Lisa and Wes said...

We've had it for a while, and I really like it, but Wes thinks it's too bulky. But Amazon is the way to go! It was less than $7! You can come look at ours first to see if you'd like it.