Friday, July 16, 2010

Evie says...

Have a happy day!!


Really, I just cannot get enough of this girl! She is so much fun, so happy and so cute! In case anyone was wondering, this is her new car seat that she really enjoyed lounging in before we finally put it in the car (yesterday!). I think she likes to face forward like the big people and it is a lot easier for us to take care of her needs. I can't believe she's already one (her birthday was on July 5th)! Don't worry, I'll be posting a bunch of birthday pics...once I can get my hands on some. Our camera was out of commission that day :(.

I just thought that this picture could bring a smile to more faces than just mine. So, be happy- just like Evie!

2 comments:

Niki said...

Blondie...I love it! And would you look at that tan!

Jacquelyn said...

Hi Lisa,
Kyle and I knew Wes in high school. We're excited we found your blog... we found it through jennica. Wow, your little Evie has grown. Hope everything is well for you guys. Tell Wes congrats on the byu acceptance thing.