Thursday, July 15, 2010

YAY for WES!!!

After a year of waiting due to two pre-requisite classes, today Wes found out that he was accepted into the Information Systems program at BYU! I'm so excited, he's ecstatic, and life couldn't be better. 

Just so you know how prestigious this program is, below is part of the notice of acceptance he received: 
 
Our undergraduate program was recently cited by TechRepublic as being one of the top 10 IT undergraduate programs in the nation and we are thrilled that you have chosen to be part of the BSIS program to help further your study in information systems. You will be challenged and stretched as you experience the ISYS Core and other required coursework. We welcome you and look forward to working with you closely in the coming years.
 

I know it will be challenging for him, but I also know he can do anything he puts his mind to. We are just so blessed and finally have a clear direction! Happy Day for the Ostlers :).

3 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

That is absolutely wonderful!

Niki said...

Wooohooo!!! Happy day indeed!

Ashley said...

That is awesome. Good job Wes! I was hoping you would get in!