Evie likes to go shopping a little bit more than her Dad, but for some reason she always tries to get out of every cart she is ever in! Even when she has her fun cart safari from her Aunt Jenni and Great-Grandma Ostler (thanks guys!), she still tries to escape! All toys can only entertain kids for so long.
It can't be safe when she is standing up in the cart where she's supposed to sit. So I finally give in to the inevitable, and put her down in the cart where she can't get out. At least the chair makes a nice holder for mommy's purse. It's amazing how two little sample cups can entertain kids for hours!
Maybe next time I'll try to use the straps for the cart....I just have a feeling that they will be just as effective for Evie as the straps are for her chair at home. She always finds a way to get out of anything! I guess I can say that it is never boring with Evie!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a daredevil! It's so funny how different our girls are!
Good luck!! It is non-stop when they are mobile! She is so darling.
Post a Comment