Thursday, May 27, 2010

Finally!

I was finally able to upload more pictures to our computer. Really there isn't just much to say without pictures. At least not on a blog. I know that I have a hard time reading long posts when there are no pictures associated with them, so I thought I would do everyone else a favor and always have pictures!  Since I last wrote, Evie got really sick. It was almost sort of cute because she lost her voice and her cries were adorable! It's the same effect as when your husband looses his voice. You feel bad because they are sick, but wish that they could have that raspy voice for just a little longer. Thank goodness she is all better and back to normal.

This is what a sick Evie looks like


1 comment:

Niki said...

Aww Sad!!! She still is cute and I'm diggin the strawberry outfit.