I love hiking the Y. I'm sure I've hiked it well over 75 times in my lifetime. I think I was 5 the first time I remember going. As a family (just the kids) we used to hike straight up, thinking that the trail took way too long. I was lucky to have 6 older siblings that could help me along the way. When I got older I would often hike with my brother David. We always tried to beat our best time hiking it, so it was nice to have some sort of challenge. Instead of using Evie's new hiking backpack, I thought we could try to use her
jogging stroller. I still don't know if that was a good idea or not. When we hike it next we'll use the backpack and I'll give a little report on which is easier. It was a good time nonetheless and of course, David came with us. Thanks for helping us push Dave!
This picture sums up how Wes was feeling :)
Evie and I totally conquered. She told me that she wants to hike it everyday.
I told her that once she can push me in a stroller, I'll consider it.
2 comments:
Nice spandex! Hee hee. Cute stroller! I just bought that double jogger I was talking to you about...hope it wasn't a bad decision!
So when we hike the Y this summer, I'll push the single and you can push my double. You know, while I'm at it you can push both. (Remember cheese on cheese? You're wonder woman!)
Dear Lisa,
You are skinny, pretty, and funny.
Love,
Jennica
Post a Comment