Friday, April 23, 2010

I just LOVE saving a buck.

Or $100.
So today I went with my friend Alana to Aeropostale and Kohls. I had a $10 off coupon at Aeropostale, so I got Wes a shirt that normally cost $29.50, on sale for $9.99 and payed $1.05. (I had to buy something else to make the pre-tax total over $10. So I got the cheapest thing in the store- purple underwear ($.99) with white polka dots on them. We'll have to wait till Evie is 12 to use these :). )

We then headed on over to Kohls and Alana was nice enough to give me an extra $10 off coupon that she had! Score! I found the darling purse pictured below for 90% off. The original price was $80! I also got a little patriotic skirt for Evie to wear in July. It was $5 (originally $10). My total came to $2.25 after my 15% off and coupon.

So all in all.....I know y'all can add too.......but I only paid $3.30 and got some useful things for our family! Sorry, I opted not to include the purple panties in the picture!

2 comments:

Wes said...

Hey honey! I think you are the best couponer and blogger in the world! :)

Ashley said...

I didn't quite save $100 today but I did save $10! I used that Kohls $10 card on a dress for Makaili. I can't believe it was so easy! And no strings attached, just a free dress. It amazed me. Kohls is my new best friend.