Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Since I'm at it,

I thought that I might as well keep going. Evie is still sleeping, so I have a little time to post a little more. I thought I would put up a more recent picture because I definitely look different now than what I did with black hair. This is pathetic, but the only recent picture I have is a Christmas one that my friend Ashley took for us. I actually got ready for her to take these- so no one needs to see the all natural me right now!


I never take pictures of myself, only of Evie and Wes. They're more fun to look at anyway. Erin just got MARRIED(!) and our friend Nickell did her photos. She took some of me and Wes in order to get her camera to the right settings. If I can get some pictures from her, I'll post those. Maybe I'll try to have Wes take more pictures that I'm in, for posterity's sake. Until then, I guess Eveline will have to be the main attraction!

No comments: