We just bought Evie a Kelty KIDS backpacking backpack so we could take her with us on all of our adventures! She loved it the second we put her inside. Wes and I both love the outdoors. In fact, Wes told me that he wants to go camping every weekend this whole summer! I think that may be a little too much, even for me. But I am exited to go often and to have Evie enjoy it with us.
For her first hike, we decided that she needed an easy trail, so we went up Rock Canyon. It is so beautiful up there, she told us she wants to come back soon.
Her first time in the backpack.
I think she had dreams about being in the mountains the night before we went.
Oh wait, maybe that was me.
Here we are, at the start of the trail!
She was so happy!!!
Don't be deceived into thinking that only boys can do the hard work!
We both took turns carrying her. I know this picture of me is AWFUL...
It was such a beautiful day yesterday.
This is the view coming out of Rock Canyon.

1 comment:
That first picture has got to be one of my all-time favorites.
Post a Comment