Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Cute One

Evie just woke up, so this will be my last post of the day. Just yesterday I found the charger to charge our camera battery. I sort of went overboard and took a TON of pictures of her. Here are some of my favorites.



She LOVES her cords!



Evie is such a happy baby, I'm sure grateful for that!


Changing table fun


Peek-a-boo!!!


This is how she greets me when she wakes up from her naps.


I can't believe that she is turning into such a kid. I guess they can't be babies forever!

Love you Ev's!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I just love the everyday pics because I never really know what goes on in your day-to-day lives. Cause, you know, I should totally know. I mean, I used to! Remember summer 2002 and 2003? I totally knew what you were doing like every second. Those were some good times!

Ashley said...

p.s. I love the blog. I wrote a nice comment earlier and forgot to do the word verification. I basically said I liked your procrastination poster and that it's good you made blogging a goal because then you'll feel guilty when you don't write. Peace out.

Ashley said...

Oh and now I'm officially a bad friend...I didn't mention Evie in my comments! Of course she's adorable! I think she gets cuter and cuter everyday. And she started out cute so there you go.

Allison said...

Yes she is SO cute! Love my little neice.