
Welcome to the start (and hopefully not the end) of the Wes and Lisa Ostler family blog. Since we've been married, Wes has asked multiple times why we don't have a blog. He almost started it himself. And by almost, I mean that the thought occurred, but was retracted by the thought of "married boys don't keep their family blog." Maybe he will start posting instead of me....but maybe not. One reason I have not blogged earlier was because I felt like I did not have the time. The other reason was because I did not want to. Plus, whenever I look at people's blogs- let's be honest, I'm a picture looker. I have such a hard time reading long posts! Many times it seems as though a blog is more for the person writing than for the person reading. It is a way to keep a personal history and let your feelings out. I wish it was easier for me to keep a journal. Needless to say, I will probably do more picture posting than writing.
Anyway, you may be wondering what jump started my desire to actually post something. The answer is simple, I love my husband and I had to do something for our anniversary! As small as this is, I know that Wes wanted us to have a blog, so here I go!

Today Wes and I celebrate our first anniversary! It is incredible how fast one year can go by, and how much your life can change. I am even more grateful now for the man I married than I was a year ago. I can only imagine that our love will grow exponentially in the years to come. He has and continues to sacrifice so much for me. He is full of charity and does everything he can to make me happy. He makes me laugh everyday and can always turn a frown upside down. I could not have asked for more. I could never imagine a complete life without Wes. I love you honey!!!
Here are some pictures of that wonderful day exactly one year ago!


What a handsome man I married!

1 comment:
YAY! I just read through your entire blog! I never knew you even had it. Lisa you are witty and I enjoy reading what you write. I love the pictures too. So happy you made blogging a goal. And so happy you are my sis in law! Love, Jenny
Post a Comment