The reason why I haven't blogged for a while is because I went up to Idaho and visited my sister Allison for a week. Wes went to down to Zions with the YM, and I really didn't want to be home by myself, so I thought it the perfect opportunity for Evie to spend some time with her cousins! Allison's youngest Brielle is exactly one month younger than Evie. They aren't exactly in the 'playing' stage yet, but they can co-exist next to each other. Allison just sent me some pictures from when I was up there. Unfortunately they are all on the same day, but that's okay- they're cute still!
Evie doesn't know how to smile for a camera.....
but she sure knows how to take away toys.
On Thursday night we went to the Rodeo with some of Reid's cousins. Here I am with Evie on the benches watching the cowboys rope the cows.
She was such a wiggle worm that evening! She started to cry because she wanted to play around, so I took her over to the petting zoo where we spent the rest of the evening on a bail of hay. I didn't sit on the hay, but Evs had a great time. She seriously loved every minute of it- especially when the sheep would come and sniff her.
Here she is feeding the sheep, or at least trying :).
With Cousin Brielle. Aren't they so cute together?
Even though they're only a month apart, Evie is so much larger.
She really didn't want to leave, but it became necessary as her diaper had leaked through to her jeans.
Oh the joys of parenthood.
While I was up there we also went shopping a bunch, made cute bows for our babies, watched good movies, painted toenails (thanks for the pretty toes), and ate lots of yummy food. It was fun to visit my family up in Idaho, but we were also happy to see daddy Wes again when we got home! Thanks for the fun trip Allison!

2 comments:
Aww she's so big! Can't wait to see her. Was it cold there or something?
P.S. I hate when people say Millie looks like Buck (because I want her to look like me of course), but I see a lot of Wes in Evie. Can you show me some of your baby pictures and convince me she looks more like you?
Post a Comment